Sexual Function & Infertility
Epididymitis / Orchitis
Erectile Dysfunction-Nonsurgical Management
Erectile Dysfunction-Surgical Management
Sexually Transmitted Infections
Vasectomy: American Urological Assoc
UroLift System Procedure
Urolift Animation "Meet Mike"
Drs. Weinberg and Gazzaniga
speak on Cryoablation
speaks on Enlarged Prostate
speaks on Incontinece
- BCG Treatment for Bladder Cancer
- Acute Epididymitis
- Foods High in Oxalate
- Medications which Increase Bleeding
- Preparation for Urodynamic Study
- Preparation for IVP
- Prostate Biopsy Instructions
- Prostatectomy Instructions
- TURP Prostate Instructions
- TUMT Prostate Instructions
- Before Vasectomy Instructions
- After Vasectomy Instructions
- Pediatric Surgery Diet
- LUDE / Interstitial Cystitis
- Viral Warts
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is for general educational purposes only. It is not intended to be used as a substitute for medical advice. Any concerns or questions you have about your health or the health of your family should be discussed with your doctor. Please note that medical information is constantly changing. Therefore some information may be out of date.
Special Thanks to the American Urological Association Foundation for these resource links.
This site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites. You will know when you are leaving our site because a different browser window will open.